Details for OAK ISLAND, 202 Norton Street (one block from the beach).
OAK ISLAND, 202 Norton Street (one block from the beach). Saturday, May 18, 8:00 a.m. to noon. Something for everyone!
- Oak Island council cuts property tax rate by two cents
- Rescue team saves boy blown to sea on a float
- Two lawsuits have cost Lakes $406,498 since last July
- South graduates survived more than just classes
- Lakes won't allow chickens in residential districts
- Oak Island may restrict built-upon area for new homesites
- Brunswick County to keep 48.5-cent tax rate in budget
- Lt. Col. Wearren honored speaker at Memorial Day ceremony