During the Naturalization Ceremony part of the 2019 N.C. Fourth of July Festival, 77 people representing 35 countries in nine different regions of the world took the oath to become the newest citizens of the United States of America.
- Southport aldermen delay vote on business height amendment
- Beaches inch toward a record-setting turtle nesting season
- Gov. Cooper at Dosher: Medicaid expansion would help county
- Naturalization ceremony welcomes 75 new citizens
- Up Your Arts group wants to 'Save the Hall, Y'all'
- Oak Island council: residents can't keep chickens
- Banner year for sea turtle nests on area beaches
- Oak Island street end dispute heads to mediation